Identifying a missing pipe / duct

Afternoon all, a little help if you would be so kind.

The car is a 54 plate 1.6 diesel Picasso, whilst making inspections on the engine with the intention of doing my own oil and filter(s) service I noticed a gap in what looks like the air inlet duct.

I’m assuming that the rectangular port on the engine should connect to the down facing inlet you can see in the photos.

If so does anyone know a part number for it?

Thanks in advanced.

Apologies I couldn’t get the uploader to work, images are hosted below;
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.