Strange Window Rattle On Drivers Side

I have a 04 Picasso and the warrenty is about to expire!! Over the past month a really anoying rattle has started. It is from the drivers window, as if it is just behind my ear. When you put pressure on the top right hand corner of the window, the noise stops.

I have now taken it twice to the dealer. The first time they said that they had re-positioned the window seal, and this had solved the problem (not). I took it back today and this time they said the only option would be to replace the seal, but before they could do this they need to obtain permission from Citroen because the warranty was about to expire.

Any one had this problem before?? or could it be anything other thanthe window seal?

Thanks

they need to obtain permission from Citroen because the warranty was about to expire.

Thanks

So is the dealer saying that the warranty is less than 3 years?

You reported the problem [b]before[/b] the warranty is due to expire - therefore it should be covered, even if the rectification can't take place until [b]after[/b] the warranty expires :huh:

Wasn't this reported before and it has something to do with the seat belt fitting on the pillar. Pushing on the door eases the door against the door latch which loads the pillar. just a thought.