i have a picasso  on a 02 plate has electric wing mirrors i tried to fold back mirrors as i was in a car park the wouldnt budge are they fixed ones or do they move would like to know before i brake it thanks

• Like 1

All Picassos have folding mirror, BUT and yes it's a BUT only some have electric mirror. You don't say what model you have.

The mirror adjust joystick down by your right knee will have a white DOT at the #6 position, IF YOU HAVE electric mirrors. On cars without electric mirrors there is NO DOT at 6.

If you try to rotate the joystick to 6 on non electric mirror cars it will snap off.

You can pull back the mirror on a non electric type.

If you do have a dot then your mirrors are jammed and need freeing off with something light WD40 to ease the muck.

All Picassos have folding mirror, BUT and yes it's a BUT only some have electric mirror. You don't say what model you have.

The mirror adjust joystick down by your right knee will have a white DOT at the #6 position, IF YOU HAVE electric mirrors. On cars without electric mirrors there is NO DOT at 6.

If you try to rotate the joystick to 6 on non electric mirror cars it will snap off.

If you do have a dot then your mirrors are jammed and need freeing off with something light WD40 to ease the muck.

sorry mine is an 02 2ltr hdi picasso sx and it does have a white dot on the joy stick so where abouts do i spray wd 40 at the bottom were it is supposed to move or do i have to remove it something

forgot to say the mirrors them self work move around no problem its just the folding of the actual wing mirror itself i cant move

The lube or freeing agent is required on the MIRRORs themselves at the bottom where they would pivot. This area gets gunged up with crd. No don't spray the switch.

The lube or freeing agent is required on the MIRRORs themselves at the bottom where they would pivot. This area gets gunged up with crud. No don't spray the switch.