Hi all. Just got in the pic this morning and the heater/air con blower isn’t blowing. All in display works as it should. Just no blower. Checked fuses. 👍. It was there yesterday and no warning there was a problem. Today nothing. Seen other problems on here re- blower but they don’t match mine. Any help Greatfull receive 

There has been posts previously regarding dead heaters, in the majority of cases it has turned out to be a burned out resistor in the heater unit, again the cause was put down to a clogged cabin filter reducing airflow over the resistor, try researching this, you may be lucky with this on Youtube

Citroen Xsara Picasso Heater Resistor Change - YouTube

Thank you. The video shows the fan was stuck working but on position 4. Mine doesn’t work at all. The digital display is all working fine. I’ve read about the resister failing on other posts but the blower seem to be working but stuck in one position. That’s why I wasn’t sure. 👍

Did you watch the following video where he had a display but had to wiggle ign key to get it to work ?

Yes. I was wiggling and wiggling. Obviously if it’s the resister so be it, but it’s such a pig to get to I don’t want to get there and find out it’s not that. Will strip of the covering around the ignition switch tomorrow and wiggle the wires properly. That the easiest out of the 3 options.🤞

One last word on this topic. I have today removed most of the lower dash. I can’t for the life of me figure out where or how to access the blower. This problem is on the exclusive model digital controls not switches. Not sure it that would make any difference. Although all the display working as it should. None of the baffles move when I flick between air dispersement, Boost for windscreen or ac/ eco. Again don’t know if there is any difference to a manual unit. Thanks for your help anyway. Think is a garage jobby

I know I said one last word but after I’d slept on it, I started again. It’s not the ignition switch wiring as been suggested, i had a spare one and changed them over. I managed after removing most of the lower dash glove box etc to get the blower out see 1st photo. Because mine is the exclusive or has a/c it has 2 power supplies see photo 1. They only mention 1 power supply in just about everything ive found on the subject also second hand on eBay. There is no sign of the resister that everyone talks about. See photo 2. I can only surmise with it being digital it doesn’t have one. But I have heard the exclusive has a separate écu for the a/c heater control but can’t find any details on where it is anywhere. I am more baffled today than yesterday now 🤔

E7ED03A1-9D29-4583-AA44-49B0EF41B6C5.jpeg

2B573726-E5E4-4049-AA85-06A78F3E7C35.jpeg