I bought my first Xpic diesel in June 2005 and it was a cracker. The 110bhp engine gave me all the power i needed. This was followed by another 110 and a 92bhp. One of these was Black and i fitted every extra i could to it. Great cars and no bother to MOT. Very reliable and cheap to run.

My fourth and present xpic is 92 bhp and was one of the last in the production run, bearing a "10" plate. This thing has been nothing but trouble since i got it. Last week it had to have the sills welded to pass an MOT. Yet i see much older Pics running around without signs of being welded. This car has only covered 54,000 mls from new.

Will sell it as soon as i can find a suitable replacement, which i don't think will be Citroen. Why do they stop building good cars and replace them with rubbish???

Thats a very good question, for several reasons if they restarted the Xsara production line I would definitely be seriously considering an order, that car was my first venture into the MPV market and did everything I asked of it, bags of room, comfortable seating, vast amounts of storage inc a usable glove box, a proper spare wheel, the list goes on, its only fault was windscreen reflection but that was easily overcome

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

i,ve had 4 pics, mfg years were 2000, 2001, 2005,and a 2006, all have had to have sills welding both sides at the front, have seen many in scrap yards and these were the same, did have a look at a 2009 model a couple of years back and this one needed sills doing,