Well looks like this forum is finished no posts just spam, doesn't appear to be anyone looking after it now.

Shame I have enjoyed it for many years 11 to be exact.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

True, I enjoyed the banter etc, we had our regulars keeping in touch even if it was non-Citroen stuff, as you say spammers killed the original site with it being down for months, now its back barely clinging to the cliff edge while spammers are stamping on its fingers and no sign of the rescue services. There are other Citroen sites that show some immunity to spam attacks, wonder if some of our members have migrated there or just moved brand ?

I have reactivated my membership on the Citroen Owners Club where my user name is john h, this site has the same layout but covers all models , hopefully it has better protection

I see Gteuk is in charge of the other forum site too, wonder why this particular one is getting invaded so much yet the other looks fairly well protected 

The site is being taken over as fast as Afghanistan, turn off the light and put the cat out