Auto head light discovery

Only just noticed when on auto lights what I feared was a fault turns out to be a feature, when travelling at 25 mph or less whichever direction you turn illuminates that sides fog light until you steer straight ahead again, fear not its only when headlights are in auto mode

That feature is on a few of the cars we've had in our family (C3/C4/Cactus/308) but does not need the lights to be in auto. It can be switched on/off through one of the menus. The fog light on the corner to be turned into will come on if the lights are on and the steering wheel is turned in that direction when below a given speed. It also is supposed to happen when the indicators are used. I have seen it on other makes of car so not just Citroen/Peugeot ones. I thought it a confusing gimmick initially but it helps to light the kerb when turning.

Nice to see Gteuk has removed the spam.

• Like 1

So Gteuk is alive and kicking, like to hear from other members though, just to think how we were trying to get a club badge in the past, happy days

Feel like bursting into song

Don't leave me this way
I can't survive
I can't stay alive
Without your love, no baby

Don't leave me this way
I can't exist
I will surely miss your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
ignore the smoochie bits

• Like 1
  • Haha 1