I overfilled mine once and after a few miles it was showing only half full. This showed for a couple of days so I opened the filler cap, put it back on again and it showed a full tank. Always fill to the first click and have never had the problem again.

How many miles is the trip computer showning you can do till next fill?

Is that decreasing?

Maybe you've found the perfect car with the perfect economy! :rolleyes:

hi my fuel gauge is a strange character aswell,if i fill the tank when only two lights are out it wont regester...if i wait till three lights are out its fine.three lights in my picasso is roughly 240-250miles but once or twice it has nt moved from full till about 200 miles then it droped two at once!!.there is a software update citroen do but i just have nt got round to booking it in :wacko:

Hi

I had just filled up once and parked outside a friends house on an incline and the tank only showed half full when I got back in the car, when I got home I looked under the car by the offside passenger door and you can see a flexible conduit going in to the sender from the fuel tank, I gave the tank a couple of good taps with my fist and everything has been OK since and it hasn't done since even when I parked in the same place :cheers: